The AGC2 super professional clipper makes matted and thick coats easier to clip due to its extra speed and comfortable design.
With all of the features of the original AGC2 model, the new and improved super 2-speed model has the bonus of extra speed for faster shaving. Matted and thick coats will be easier and quicker to clip, and the ergonomic shape reduces the risk of hand fatigue. This heavy duty clipper is ideal for professional use and for busy groomers.
- Powerful rotary motor clipper for professional heavy-duty use
- Features 2 speeds – normal for most cutting needs and 25% faster for heavy coats
- Super 2-Speed is 40% faster than AGC
- Extremely cool and quiet operation – does not require fans that can blow or get clogged with hair
- Locking switch button – will not accidentally shut off.
- Shatter-proof housing
- Equipped with UltraEdge® Size #10 blade
- Detachable blades for easy changing and cleaning –fits all UltraEdge®, CeramicEdge®, ShowEdge® and Oster® A5 blades
|Clipper Speed(s) - SPM||3400, 4000|
|Number of Clipper Speeds||2|
|Battery Run Time||N/A|
|Snap on Blade Fitting||Yes|
Good To Know
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Same Day Shipping: Order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) using our next day delivery via DPD and we will ship your order the same day. Excludes large items shipped via pallets.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.